Saturday, July 4, 2015

Dollar Store Stencils

I wanted to add some stencil design to some dressers that I was attempting to revamp. If you have ever shopped for stencils, you know that they can get quite expensive. Well as the Queen of the Land o' Cheapskate I must say... "ain't nobody got time for that!" With that said, I decided to see what I could come up with as a stencil on my own. 
My first stop is nearly always the Dollar Tree... aka mi casa #2. You will be surprised how many odds and ends you can find there. Even when you go in to purchase one item you will nearly always end up walking out with 7 bags jammed with goodies. It happens to me ALL the time! Well once again, this trip to the Dollar Tree did not disappoint. I found exactly what I needed to create a great stencil design.
The pics I took pretty much map out the process, so I won't go into any extensive details. Look around at your local dollar store and see what unconventional items you can use for your next project!






No comments:

Post a Comment